The SouthCarolinaVoyager spent time with Mo Sloan to learn more about the Founder and CEO of EZ-Chow.
Some of the highlights…
- Founded EZ-Chow in 2015 out of a need to support smaller restaurants with their online ordering capabilities.
- Spent his entire professional career as a software engineer and architect for some of the top organizations in the US. These include; Republic Bank, UPS Airlines, Papa John’s Corporate and Humana Pharmacy.
- Operational understanding of integrating the POS (point-of-sale), online ordering and back office from working on the online ordering and POS of the first pizza chain to use online ordering, Papa John’s.
- Journey and bootstrapping of a startup business and working through the challenges of COVID19 and how that impacted the restaurant and hospitality industries.
- EZ- Chow is a B2B2C Omni-Channel Digital Ordering Platform for restaurants and hospitality organizations.
- The importance of creating relationship with mentoring and networking.
The SouthCarolinaVoyager is built on recommendations from the community to showcase hidden gems within the community.
EZ-Chow has solutions such as an Online Ordering Solutions and Self-Ordering Kiosk Solutions that integrate into your existing POS systems. To learn how EZ-Chow can help you with these initiatives and more, get started by contacting us here.