Micros 3700 and Micros Simphony IntegrationFebruary 16, 2018
Online Ordering Integration DefinedFebruary 16, 2018
Still on the fence, wondering if your restaurant would benefit from online ordering? You should consider these tasty tidbits about the place of technology in the restaurant industry:
- 40% of restaurant customers prefer to order online
- When they do, their spend increased by 26% at QSRs (Quick Service Restaurants) and 13% at Fast Casuals
- 40% of customers want to hear from restaurants more than once a month. EZ-Chow can integrate with 3rd party loyalty programs.
- 80% want the interaction to be about discounts and special offers. EZ-Chow’s custom integration allows you to set up discounts and special offers unique to your concept.
- 70% of respondents to a restaurant technology survey look for apps that deliver personalized offers and convey the sense that a restaurant “knows them”
Consider this chart, in 2015 online orders and phone orders were equal. In 2018, and beyond online orders will outpace phone ordering.
With Online Ordering, you are meeting the demand for digital ordering access but you also gain an invaluable database of your customers’ information. You are now poised and ready to interact with them, wrap your arms around them and let them know how much you appreciate their loyalty to your business…keep them coming back!
Source: Deloitte Digital: The Restaurant of the Future